Monday, July 23, 2012

YES. Santa '97.


YESSS. I got the Santa 1997 Norn sprites! Thank you to Ghosthande over on the Creaturetopia forums! Ghosthande linked me to this site, so if you are interested in the female Santa Norns as well you can get them there! 

LOOGIT HOW CUTE SHE IS WHEN SHE SLEEPS. I'm excited what the mixes will look like when she starts breeding. I love the little yellow spots on their legs and the yellow colors combined with the red, it's so lovely. The other norn over there is Kitz. As you can see she's enjoying a donut. The vendors I have in my word were created by the late Steerpike who made amazing COBS. You can get them still at Spotling's Norn and Grendel Paradise in the Steerpike's COB's sections.

....AW CRAP. MY SANTA NORN JUST TURNED INTO A BUNNY NORN. WRRYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment